The Seven Swords of the Demon Lords, by Nathaniel Oren
I had the unique honor of working alongside my dear friend Nathaniel Oren to help him complete his first full length novel. To simply describe the work we did as author/editor does not quite cover the breadth of all we have accomplished together getting this book out into the world.
Nathaniel calls me his "creative consultant" and "Editor in Chief." I read this book front to back more times than I can count, each time finding something new we could tweak or grow as the story evolved. Editing content, grammar, and even the story itself was a huge honor.
I was also excited to stretch my technical and marketing skills, and in addition to editing, I also have:
- Created the cover, front & back (illustration provided by the author)
- Formatted the eBook
- Published the eBook through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
- Formatted the paperback
- Published the paperback through CreateSpace
- Currently manage the online marketing strategy and copy on Facebook and Instagram
- Created and maintain the author webpage
I'm so proud of Nathaniel's work, and am excited to say we're already deep into the next few stories to come... a collection of short stories, an audiobook, and sequels in The Templar's Hunt series are already in the works.